Friday, October 1, 2010

What people are saying about Island bargains...

Here are some customer comments we would like to share:

“Got my packages yesterday which I was so happy about =) I am very happy with everything! Thanks so much!” Lauren Stipp - Dominica

“The service is excellent. Prompt and efficient” Arketa Duberry - Montserrat

“The variety of stuff is good. It is very user friendly. “ Nashal Bourne Husbands - Barbados

“I like the variety of snacks and also the grocery items; . The website is very user friendly”  Theadora Kelly - Inagua, Bahamas


“Good price and great customer service; Your shipping prices are lower than the other service I use here.”
Dwain Lovett - Monsterrat
 
“easy to use, nice service, Your workers are always nice; I love the service you guys give.” Ramora Cox - Nassau, Bahamas


“The prices are good and it makes more sense to buy in bulk with your company rather than locally” Allyson Major - Freeport, Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment