Saturday, March 26, 2011

Traveling!

Well, you may have noticed that I haven't made any posts for a few days - I was fortunate enough to spend the last week in New York at an SES Conference (Internet marketing). It was very interesting and I really do love New York - got to see a show while I was there but that cold weather really is NO FUN! I was so happy to get back to our tropical climate - eventually ! Since there was a fire at MIA and my return flight was cancelled - I was stuck in New York an extra night - no fun when you just want to get home - travel really is not fun like it used to be - with all the security lines and airlines skimping on the little extras not to mention how you are jammed into those planes - just another reason that Island Bargains is the perfect way to Shop, Ship and Save - without the hassle! It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment