Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr Day

Well happy Martin Luther King, Jr Day - I hope it was a good one! I had to work, so the only advantage for me was less traffic on the road (or so I thought until my slow drive home!).
Well, yesterday I cooked up a big pot of Bolognaise Sauce, which  for some reason always tastes better the day after it was made, so I am going to have a big dinner and then chill in front of the TV.

I went to the pet store on the way home to pick up a new filter for my aquarium and then came home and changed the aquarium water - a pretty messy job but at least the water looks clearer now.

Planning to go to Canada Fest in Hollywood at the weekend, which should be fun if the weather is good.

Anyway - time to eat! Enjoy your day and as always Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment