Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekend At Home

Well what a great day it is outside, the sun is shining there is a nice breeze to keep us cool! I just finished my weekly grocery shopping and plan to cook up a feast tonight and watch a movie - I just received "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" from Netflix and can't wait to see it -I hear it's a great movie! I'll sit and watch it with some of my favorite snacks.

Tomorrow I'll go to church and then maybe take a walk on the beach if the weather is still good. I have to work next weekend and so I aim to relax and eat as much as I can this weekend.

I will be traveling to Grand Bahama again soon on Discovery - they are in dry dock right now, but when the ship returns to service on Jan 28th, they will have a later departure time from Ft Lauderale and the cruise will be all-inclusive - should be interesting to see how it works out.

Anway, off to take in some fresh air - have a great weekend and of course Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment