Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shopping Headaches

I know that a certain store has a catchphrase of "where shopping is a pleasure" but I have to admit I never seem to enjoy the chore of shopping - yesterday was no exception - I had to take a trip to the mall and after two hours in traffic I finally arrived. I had to park a good distance from the entrance and then walked from store to store looking for a bargain - needless to say after two hours I left and came home tired and empty handed. So much for a trip out - that's the reason I shop online, I enjoy the convenience and always seem to find a good deal. Of course it's always nice to receive a package - who doesn't like to get stuff delivered to them!

Anyway, I think that will be the last of my trips to the mall and I'll stay shopping online from the comfort of my home and close to a well stocked fridge!


Until tomorrow - happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment