Monday, January 25, 2010

Shopping Trip for Cables

I recently purchased a flat screen 32" TV and needed to get the cables to hook it up to my Blu-Ray player, so I stopped by the local electronics store. I brought the cables and put my cell phone down on the counter while I got my credit card out of my wallet. The clerk saw my phone and told me that they were selling a new model for $50. I asked if it came with a contract and he replied yes and so I declined the offer. He then went on to tell me how "old" my phone was and how it has been replaced by a newer, better model - my phone was new last February - it's crazy! Phones are now getting outdated quicker than computers.



At least I have my new TV and Blue-Ray player to keep me happy - until something else comes along, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment